Friday, April 24, 2015

Ola Companeros

So taking a break from the XS which is gently taken care of by Travis, I took a ride to the Giddy up show,
and had a blast. I had been waiting for a while to attend a show of this quality, so the day before the show, I took my chopper out to ensure everything was in order, and guess f.. what???? I died on me at the gaz station. So I tried to kick start it, and pull my calf muscle apart. So I sat down on the side of the gas station waiting for the roadside assistance to jump start it.
Anyway, I headed towards New Braunfeld and had a blast.
I had not planed to stay the night but next year, I will do the whole week-end. There was some really kool people & bikes. And the following week, another great biking week-end with the Moto GP and the Hanbuild show. On my way to Austin, I found a very nice vintage car showroom which I might end up going back if I ever earn a good bonus at work
And had to make a stop in the town where ZZTop wrote in my opinion their best song
So I got myself some ticket
stopped at Eddy Knievel booth to admire his 750
remembering not to f... with Texas
There was also a nice little built at the Ducati stand
And enjoy the qualification of the Moto GP
And made my way to the Handbuilt show where I had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment