Friday, April 24, 2015

Ola Amigos

As the XS engine was in good hand with Travis and I was still torn between the choice of color, I turned my mind to the FLH. I brought it home
and tried to elaborate a plan on how and where to start. So I started by the handle bar to see if I could bring some shine out of the rust.
it turned out ok, so it got me excited and pumped some energy in my elbow. Then I move to the headlight, and it also worked
tried to grind the exaust, there it will be more difficult.
and finally the paint.
So after one or so hour, it looks like I will be able to bring most of the part back to life. Now I needed to start dismantling the bike and see if the rust had not caused to much damage.
So there will be some massive elbow grease required. Let the fun begin

No comments:

Post a Comment