Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Ola penderos - Q4/2019

here comes the quarterly update y'all have been waiting for....Seriously, my life has just become a nightmare and haven't got time to do anything.  Last update ended up on a Beamer trip to Andaloucia and rejuvenation of my french Harley for a planed tour of Provence in the summer.

Meanwhile on the Texas front, and after my harmstring injury got cured, I carried on riding a combination of off-road and on-road tour.   Took my KTM to Rio Bravo, where I elaborated an interesting Cross-country tour suiting my riding style.
All going well till, a bloody steel rod sticking out of nowhere came and damage my radiator.



While waiting for a replacement, I hooked up with Bill whom I had met in Vietnam one year ago and had now relocated from Australia to Houston, and along with my partner in Crime in Houston, Jean-Louis, we took few rides in the hills countries of Texas, or along the Galveston coast.

Now, it was time to head to France for well deserved vacation and a small tour of Provence and a long awaited stop in Ginaservis where the famous film "les 4 saisons d'espigoule" was shot.
And since then, apart from one enduro weekend riding at Brunes Mills with the Trail Riders of Houston, not much to talk about.

I will be heading back to the US, shortly, and have planed to spend at least one day at the Lone Star Rally in Galveston.

No comments:

Post a Comment