Monday, February 2, 2015

Ola Amigos

It's been hard to find the energy to work lately. Don't ask me why, this is just the way it is. Anyway, managed to find the strenght the get my ass in working order. So, before I rephase the engine, I did some painting. I sand, clean and degrease the parts before applying some primer and paint.
Then I used my new paint gun to paint the frame.
Then it was time to get to the engine. At first re-installing the piston. I made sure the ring were well positioned and slided them inside the cylinder before putting the in.
Then I put the valves back in, and the jug before putting the cam and the chain and recovering everything
and finally I changed the clutch seal. Next is to torque everything and put in the stator, rotor, and charging system.

No comments:

Post a Comment