Thursday, July 3, 2014

Ola Hermanos

Where the f... was I ?????? oh yeah, I had left my chopper at Southern for the summer so they could fix the stator plug in the primary. So there was only one bike in my garage and not much time left for me in Houston before heading off to South of France for a well deserved vacation.
More precisely Corsica, the most beautiful island in the world. Trust me.... Anyway, I decided I would repaint shovel #2 to the colour my wife had selected. As a start, got to get the baby naked.
Then I started grinding, and grinding, and grinding. Felt like Daniel Larusso in Karate Kid. Wax on, wax off, wax on, wax off....
and the usual primer
And then I started to paint. The idea was to painted purple, white and silver. I had picked up the color at the local Autozone shop.
Just need to clear coat the thing a few time and remount everything and it should be fine. atta boy !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment